Full Service Premium Candy Buffets
Full Services Premium Candy Buffets
Starting at $500 – New York Area only
Our full service premium candy buffets are what we have been proudly creating for our customers since 2009. Here we use our extensive line of premium glass jars and containers to design your buffet. On the day of your event, we will hand deliver and set-up your buffet at your venue. When your event is over, we will clean-up and remove everything (all provided containers and accessories are rented, not purchased), leaving you all of the left-over candy to take home. For an extra fee, we can also provide attendant services to help serve your guests during the time that your buffet is open.
The cost of our premium candy buffets vary based on the size of your event and complexity of your design. Minimum order is $500.00 and maximum delivery distance is 50 miles from Tuckahoe, NY.
All of our premium candy buffets include the following:
• An assortment of candy up to 1/2 lb per guest. We will work with you to select the types of candy you desire that also fit your event theme and color scheme.
• Rental of a variety of beautiful glass jars and containers for presenting and serving the candy, as well as scoops for each jar.
• Ribbon and custom design labels on jars.
• Coordinating linens and table-skirt.
• Accent decorations and accessories (at the discretion of the table designer).
• Clear take-away bags with ties
• Set-up and clean up.
• All left over candy is packed and provided to you at the end of the event.
Fill out the quote form. You can also contact us via phone (914-355-3350) or email (email@example.com).
Provide us with the basic details about your event and generally what type of service you are interested in. Please include the date and location of your event, occasion you are celebrating, theme and color scheme, number of guests and approximate budget.
We will then promptly contact you directly to work with you on candy selection and customization options.
Next, we will send you a written proposal for your review and approval, which will include pricing. If you are satisfied, an invoice and contract will then be sent to you. We require a $100.00 deposit to secure the date.
Please watch our short (3:20) video about our Full Service Premium Candy Buffet option